RISE Elite Training Fins
Our most popular fin. The RISE Aquatics Elite Training Fins are perfect for recreational swimming or training! Featuring a long blade, swimmers can concentrate on proper kicking form and natural kicking cadence.
- All three RISE Fins are color coordinated to match sizes. Each size has its own distinct blade color. 2-tone color.
- Longer blade to emphasize each kick. Each size has its own distinct blade color. Flexible foot pocket.
- Closed ankle provides extra support. Fins float to the surface. Easy on and off.
- Sizing is based on men's shoe sizes. 100% Rubber. Multi-purpose training fin, Floating
- Key features include:
- Long blade for raceday cadence. No-slip footpad
- Ergonomic foot pocket. For female equivalent size down 1-2 sizes.
Sizes/Colors: YL(Y8-11) Aqua Blue, YXL(Y11-13) Teal, XXS(1-3) Purple, XS(3-5) Orange, S(5-7) Red, M(7-9) Yellow, L(9-11) Green, XL (11-13) Navy, XXL(13-15) Black, XXXL(15-17) Grey
Use RISE Elite Training Fins for Your Practices and Lessons
Whether you offer classes for inexperienced swimmers or you have elite teams that train at your pool, training fins give you lots of options. You can use them to help perfect a stroke, giving an athlete a powerful boost from their bottom half while they work on the rhythm on the top. Or the fins can help a new swimmer feel more confident in the water. When you buy swim training fins, you can also provide them for the people who do laps in the pool each morning or evening.
Great training fins offer a snug but comfortable fit. RISE makes high-quality products, and they won’t rub against the foot or cause irritation. Produced from sturdy material, these fins come in a number of different sizes that coordinate to color, too, which makes grabbing the right size out of the bin a breeze. Stock up on new fins for your pool today.
Please enter desired quantities below and click the "Add to Cart" button.
* If stock is low, remainaing quantities are displayed below.