AED Units & Cabinets
When seconds count, your lifeguards have no time to waste. Make sure they have easy access to an automated external defibrillator (AED) by making wall cabinets and carry-all units available.
At The Lifeguard Store, we carry an extensive array of AED equipment for your facility. Whether you run an indoor pool or outdoor water park, you need AED gear you can trust. Every product we sell has been tested for quality and durability. This standard gives you, your lifeguards and your visitors peace of mind.
Get AED units, cabinets and related items at the lowest prices on the market. Restock your AED supplies today, or order your first AED wall cabinet in time for your grand opening. Our hallmark is fast shipping that’s free with most orders of $75 or above.
A Variety of AED Equipment
Using AEDs is a common part of lifeguarding. When a swimmer or another guest goes into sudden cardiac arrest, an AED can analyze and restore their heartbeat. Today, AEDs are sophisticated and robust, earning them a place in every lifeguard’s toolkit.
You'll find an assortment of the following AED products at The Lifeguard Store:
- AED units: These all-in-one machines are ready to go when they arrive. Store them in a central location, like an AED wall cabinet.These units are lightweight, reliable and potentially lifesaving. Additionally, many AED units come with their own carrying cases and feature a battery with an exceptionally long life. Look for generous manufacturer’s warranties on all the superior AED units we sell.
- AED training kits: How will your lifeguards know what to do when they need to use an AED? Make sure everyone on your team is comfortable using an AED by putting them through training. On-site AED training kits are tools that simulate real-world cardiac arrest situations. These devices allow lifeguards to practice and understand the actions they need to take to serve — and maybe save the lives of — distressed patrons.
- AED carrying cases: You’ll need a sturdy carrying case for all your AED equipment. That’s why our AED cases are made from tough materials and designed for real-world situations.
- AED pads: Having an appropriate supply of AED pads is essential for your lifeguarding facility. Order both adult and child replacement pads so that you’re never without them. Be sure to pick up youth and adult training pads for AED training sessions, too.
- AED cabinets: Mounting your AED equipment in a convenient spot just got easier. Our AED wall cabinets come in a range of sizes and configurations. Choose the one that best fits your space and budget for protective equipment.
- Wall signs: Help everyone see where your AED equipment is located at a glance with bright, clearly written wall signs.
Buy AED Units, Cabinets and Related Gear
At The Lifeguard Store, we take lifeguarding seriously. Our goal is for your lifeguards to perform their duties with confidence and expertise. Order AED wall cabinets, units and other items to ensure every lifeguard on your team can jump into action without hesitation.