RISE Pulse Hand Paddles
- The Pulse Paddle is made to be used in all four strokes and general fit should have the tip of the index finger stop at approx. 1 inch below the tallest point on the paddle.
- The wrist should have full range of motion at the lowest point on the paddle.
- We suggest downsizing one size when changing to strokes other than Freestyle, or when a higher rate of turnover is required/desired.
- New more durable material, same great design with smooth edges.
- General sizing recommendations consult coach or physician prior to adding any training stress to your workout.
- New, improved 100% latex tubing included (3ft length)
XSmall (RED) young age groupers (8-12 years)
Small (GREEN) older age groupers (12+ years)/beginning masters
Medium (YELLOW) older high school males/Sr. National females/mid-level masters
Large (BLUE) collegiate swimmers/Sr. National males