Children's Universal Vest (30-50 lbs)
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Keep your little ones safe in all water activities with this U.S. Coast Guard approved Rip Stop Life Jacket from RISE Aquatics
- Three adjustable belts with a new weather resistant polypropylene fabric
- Highly resistant to fading and strength loss from UV exposure.
- Shell made of Ripstop nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- The child size vest has an adjustable between-the-leg strap.
- USCG approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD). Bright colors are easy to see in the water
- Zippered front for added security. Quick release buckles
- Foam flotation. Shell: 100% Nylon 210D. Type III PFD (Child 30-50lbs.)
You can never be too careful near the water, especially when it comes to little tykes. Even children who have taken swimming lessons can become nervous and unsure of themselves in the water. Give them extra protection with the RISE children’s life vest. Available with an adjustable strap to give the snuggest fit, this life vest will put parents’ minds at ease when their kids venture out in the water.
You can use the three belts to get the tightest fit, ensuring the child life jacket will stay in place during even the most vigorous activity. Don’t worry about exposing the vest to the elements or keeping it in the sun all day. These life jackets employ sturdy, weather-resistant materials, so children remain safe during all types of conditions. When you add an assortment of these life jackets to your equipment chest, you will reassure parents and keep guests happy.
|Additional Shipping Charge||$1.00|
Please enter desired quantities below and click the "Add Bulk Products" button.
If your order includes customization, please see above for additional options