FINIS Forearm Fulcrum Paddles
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
FINIS Forearm Fulcrum paddles are perfect for technique work and stroke refinement. Fulcrum paddles focus on technique development while holding the shoulders, elbows and wrists at the optimal positions.
- The Junior size is 11.5 inches long and blue, while the Adult option is 14 inches and yellow.
- Promotes a proper pull stroke and teaches Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) Position.
- Locks forearms, wrists and hands into optimal position, preventing wrists from breaking.
- Helps maintain an uninterrupted pull from the beginning to the very end of every stroke.
- Integrates a soft rubber padding and a strong plastic that fits around the arm in a figure-eight design.
- Open design does not provide resistance and allows water to be felt against the hand and forearm.
Train for All Four Competitive Strokes With Forearm Fulcrum Paddles
The FINIS Forearm Fulcrum was explicitly modeled to improve the stroke technique of swimmers of all levels and especially unskilled swimmers. Place your order for FINIS Forearm Fulcrum paddles online today. Please note that each order comes with two paddles.
Please enter desired quantities below and click the "Add Bulk Products" button.
If your order includes customization, please see above for additional options