What could be more comfortable than a traditional Adirondack-style chair for all your lifeguarding duties or relaxing by the pool?
Made in the USA from recycled plastic, this durable and appealing chair is the ideal addition to any outdoor pool or patio area.
A Classic Adirondack With Extra Advantages
When you're looking for a lifeguard chair, this Adirondack version will keep you safe and comfortable with several unique characteristics:
- Eco-friendliness: This plastic chair is good for the planet with recycled materials.
- Low maintenance: You can clean the chair with soap and water, and plastic avoids splintering.
- Fade resistance: Whether you choose a green, white, cedar or sand version, it will hold its weather-resistant color longer with an ultraviolet (UV) inhibitor.
- Sanitary design: The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) materials in this Adirondack repel moisture, which limits bacteria growth.
- Generous dimensions: At 36 inches long, 28 inches wide and 43 inches high with a seat height of 15 inches, the Adirondack chair is just the right size.
Order a 45-pound Adirondack lifeguard chair for your commercial facility or private backyard today.