8 2/3 Meter Deck Level Stand
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
This item currently has longer than normal lead-times. Sales will advise upon order placement
- The Econoline 1 Meter Diving Stand column slopes at 33 from vertical.
- All welded construction for 12 and 14 diving boards.
- The stand is sand blasted prior to receiving a coat of primer.
- The E-CAT-1M-100 has a " x 12" wide x 72" long formed steel tray and the E-CAT-1M-101 tray is 78" long.
- Each Tray has two 6" slots for fulcrum adjustment.
TREAD SUPPORT AND TREAD
- 5" Schedule 40 steel pipe welded to rear of tray.
- A self-adhesive pad with a non-slip surface covers the 3/16" steel uniweld tread.
- 5/16" x 3" x 18" long carbon steel angle welded to the heel end of the tray.
- The angle has two 9/16" diameter holes on 12" centers for mounting the diving boards.
- 1 " Schedule 40 x 20" long steel pipe with white rubber fulcrum cover.
- Two 3/8" diameter studs on 6" centers are welded to pipe for securing to tray.
- 1.90" O.D. x .065" wall stainless steel polished and buffed tubes are bolted to tray handrail support brackets.
NOTE: Diving Boards and Towers are sold separately.
NOTE: All Econoline stands are shipped primed only. We recommend a high quality acrylic urethane enamel for a durable finish.
*Note: Additional Shipping charges may apply