Test Your Water Fast and Get Reliable Results With the FAS-DPD Titration Kit
- Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility.
- Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas.
- Taylor's 2000 Series is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semipublic pool operators, and other professionals.
- Taylor's 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier.
- FAS-DPD kits feature six different standards for pH (7.0 to 8.0).
- The Taylor Service Complete FAS-DPD Kit is the same as the Taylor Complete Test Kit, except:
- Uses #9058 FAS-DPD comparator. The sanitizer tests are titrations to eliminate color matching problems
- Free & Combined Chlorine 1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 ppm/Bromine 1 drop = 0.5 or 1.25 ppm
- Includes.75 oz. reagents for 150% more tests than the Complete Kit.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN CONTINENTAL US ONLY
Increase Your Pool Safety Regimens by Testing Regularly With the FAS-DPD Kit
The public continues to expect more safety protocols from indoor and outdoor pool facilities. One way to set your pool apart from the competition is reassuring recreational and competitive swimmers that you routinely test and analyze water quality and chemicals.
The FAS-DPD titration kit from Taylor Technologies promises quick, accurate results. You can train all your team members to use the kit so they're able to quickly assess the quality and safety of the water in pools and water parks. In fact, the Taylor FAS-DPD kit is so simple to use that just about anyone can learn how to test for chlorine levels, pH levels and other vital data points.
Buy a Taylor FAS-DPD test kit from The Lifeguard Store for your pool today. We offer low prices, fast shipping and products you can trust.