Guard First Response Bag
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Our Lifeguard First Response Bag is a premier Aquatic trauma kit (crash bag). This medical bag can hold everything you need such as the AED, oxygen cylinder, BVM's, and suction unit, with room to spare for extra accessories. When you need it, everything is there! Multiple pockets for all your needs. This trauma bag is available in bright yellow or Lifeguard Red so it can be identified from a distance.
The #1 Aquatic First Response bag
- This complete trauma bag holds the AED unit, oxygen unit, BVM's, suction unit and first aid supplies
- Holds a C or D cylinder. Includes Velcro strap and pads to keep the tank secure
- Made of 600 denier rugged polyester, with water-resistant Hydrotec finish ad PVC backing
- AED compartment 12"x 12"x 6". Total response bag measurements 22" x 16" x 12"
Stay Prepared With the Lifeguard First Response Bag
When it comes to staying prepared at the pool or the beach, keeping people safe and healthy is a lifeguard’s most important duty. When a swimmer is injured, in danger or pulled from the water, it’s essential to have the right medical and first aid equipment on hand to attend to them or — in some cases — to save their life.
With our Lifeguard First Response Bag, you have everything you need for a first aid kit and emergency response all in one place. Available in bright red and yellow to make you more identifiable as you rush to the rescue, this first response bag has room for all the medical devices and first aid supplies you need to make sure your swimmers are well taken care of.
Order your lifeguard bag online today to make sure you always have room for the accessories and essentials you need to stay on the job.
Please enter desired quantities below and click the "Add to Cart" button.
* If stock is low, remainaing quantities are displayed below.