Finis Tempo Trainer Pro
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
The FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro uses beeps to help you set your stroke rate. Convenience and portability combine in this Tempo Trainer Pro to keep you in sync.
How It Works
- Multi-Sport: Applicable for swimming, biking, running and more.
- Audible Beep: Loud enough to hear in and out of the water.
- Sync Button: Synchronize the device to a pace clock or stopwatch.
- Adjustable: Tempo can be adjusted by 1/100 of a second.
- Floats in the water to avoid being lost.
- External clip included to keep it in place on the swim cap.
- 3 different modes:
- Mode 1: Single beep in strokes per sec (0.02 seconds to 99.99 seconds).
- Mode 2: Triple beep in strokes per sec (1 second to 9:59 minutes).
- Mode 3: Single beep in strokes per minute.
- Sync button lets you synchronize the trainer to a pace clock or stopwatch.
- Metronome is loud enough to be heard in and out of the water.
- Removable clip to secure to clothing.
- Small Convenient Size: Easily placed under swim cap.
- Replaceable battery to extend the life of your trainer:
- U.S.A. Patented.
- Dryland Clip.
- CR1620 3V battery.
Set a Consistent Pace With the Tempo Trainer
When swimming laps, swimmers need to keep a consistent pace and tempo. This helps them perform at their best ability and push them to improve.
The Finis tempo trainer pro helps swimmers set their stroke rate. Swimmers can choose between three modes and adjust the tempo by 1/100 of a second to encourage a higher stroke rate. People can hear the beep on the tempo trainer in and out of the water, so swimmers can stay on pulse with the pace.
But it's not just for swimmers — bikers and runners can also use this device. The small size and clip allow the user to wear the tempo trainer. The device also floats in water, so it won't get lost. Plus, the Finis Tempo Trainer Pro comes with a sync button so the user can sync it to a pace clock or stopwatch.
Swimmers need to keep a consistent pace while training to improve their stroke rate. The tempo trainer for swimming and more will help improve athletic pursuits.