Dolfin Titanium Female Knee Suit
FEATURES 4-STAGE FRAMING SYSTEM:
- Booster Shield Liner - Selective compression wrapping provides zoned control and augments compression and streamlining. The Booster Shield works with control welding to enhance muscle return and reduce vibration in key areas of chest, torso, thigh and glutes.
- Vapor Block - Each Titanium fiber is coated with a superhydrophobic application, which minimizes friction and fabric weight gain in competition. As applied on the nanoscopic level, durability and longevity of Titanium are increased.
- HydroLock Weave - Provides highest strength to weigh ratio in the industry. The 3D profile, when loaded, enables maximum tensile strength across all directions of the human form, providing uniform compression.
- Welded Chassis - Long-axis vertical control welding initiates a streamlined body to provide superior stability to major muscle groups and added form control over key water displacement zones. The control provides stability and support with no restriction in dynamic motion.
- FINA Approved
- Shell Fabric Content: 56% Polyamide / 44% Elastane
- Liner Fabric Content: 65% Polyamide / 35% Elastane
|Back Style||Open Back|
Write Your Own Review