- 15-BZK Cleansings Wipes, 25-Plastic Bandages 3/4" x 3", 4-Knuckle Bandages
- 2-Large Fingertip Bandages, 4-Sterile Gauze Pads 2" x 2", 4-Sterile Gauze Pads 3" x 3"
- 1-Rolled Gauze Bandage 2" x 5yds, 1-Rolled Gauze Bandage 3" x 5yds
- 1-Sterile Pressure Bandage 2" x 2", 1-Sterile Pressure Bandage 4" x 4"
- 1-Triangular Bandage 38" x 38" x 54", 1 Pair Vinyl Gloves
- 1 Roll-Adhesive Tape 1-1/2 x 5yds, 1 Pair EMS Utility Shears Bent Style 6.5"
- 1 First Aid Pocket Guide, Size: 11-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 6", 65 pieces total. Color: Red
- Option: Add #128-W Standard Pocket Mask
Prepare for Unexpected Accidents With an Essential First Aid Kit
Every lifeguard needs to have fast access to first aid products. In addition to being ready to help someone in distress in the water, lifeguards also must be prepared to assist with other minor injuries, whether it's a scrape, cut or muscle soreness.
Our fast response kit from Rise Aquatics is fully stocked with the essentials you need to handle minor emergencies. You'll have gloves and cleansing wipes to effectively disinfect injuries as well as a variety of bandage types to choose from, ranging from fingertip to sterile pressure bandages, depending on the size and severity of the wound. With the option to also add in a pocket mask, you can create a more comprehensive kit to keep swimmers safe.
Best of all, these first aid kit essentials are all stored in a convenient pouch — perfect to grab and go when someone calls for help. Be ready this summer with a first aid kit designed for the aquatic industry.