RISE Aquatics Rip Stop Youth Universal Life Vest
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Keep your little ones safe in all water activities with this U.S. Coast Guard approved Rip Stop Life Jacket from RISE Aquatics
- Three adjustable belts with a new weather resistant polypropylene fabric
- Highly resistant to fading and strength loss from UV exposure.
- Shell made of Ripstop nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- USCG approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD).
- Bright colors are easy to see in the water.
- Quick release buckles. Shell: 100% Nylon 210D. Foam flotation
- Type III PFD (Youth 50-90lbs.)
Stay Afloat With Youth Life Vests
Looking for a sturdy, secure way to ensure your kids’ safety when they’re learning to swim or engaging in water activities? Whether you’re taking them to swim lessons, letting them go in the deep end of the pool for the first time or spending a day at the beach, you want to make sure your little ones are as safe as possible — at every moment.
When you want peace of mind and protection for your kids when they go in the water, our RISE Aquatics Ripstop youth universal life vests provide the durable backup you’re looking for. Made of Ristop nylon to prevent tearing, this Coast Guard-approved life jacket offers adjustable belts, quick-release buckles and flotation assistance for your little ones. They’re also available in three bright colors — orange, red and blue — for easy visibility in the water. Order yours online today.