18" Varsity Deluxe Starting Platform
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
This item currently has longer than normal lead-times. Sales will advise upon order placement
These economical, low profile starting platforms are a great entry level starting platform for recreational or training facilities that have a lot of new swimmers. The stainless steel frame is electropolished to a high sheen, and will resist corrosion. The footboard has a sanded tread for safety. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
- 1.90" O.D. x .065" type 316L stainless steel tube with polished and buffed finish.
- Setback: 26.5". Height off deck: 12" to 29.5". Footboard: 22" x 22". Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations.
- Order the 18” model when your water depth is 4’-6’ and your deck to water dimension is 6” or less.
- (A40190-5) Laminated fir, covered and reinforced by fiberglass-22" x 22"
- (w/hardware-A40205-1) (Bar only 2402050) 1.00" O.D. x .065" wall, type 316L stainless steel tubing fastened to the side rails flush with the front of the platform.
- (A41659-0) Chrome plated brass.
- 1.90" O.D. x .065" wall, type 316L stainless steel tubing.
- (LTDF-105) 15 Elite, type 304 polished stainless steel.
- NOTE: Includes lower backstroke bar anchors.
|Type of Product||Dual Post Platform|