The Rise Aquatics Universal Splash Head Immobilizer is a metal-free, widely-compatible immobilizer option.
• Compatible with most spineboards
• Comes with two head/chin straps and base plate that easily adheres to the board
• Wide, fast-stick closures
• Up to 50% more support surface
• Features large circular holes to monitor bleeding and allow fluid drainage
• Lack of metal components means it can be worn during x-rays, CT scans and MRIs
• Waterproof and buoyant
• Easy to clean
• 10''L x 16''W x 7''H, ear holes 3.5
Be Ready for the Unexpected With a Universal Head Immobilizer
Visitors flock to your pool to have fun. Sometimes, those people forget to be careful or refuse to follow the rules. Accidents happen, and having the right equipment during an emergency can make an immeasurable impact on a visitor's day or even their life.
Guests who run across a slippery deck or dive into shallow water can suffer serious injuries, and your lifeguards need the proper tools to deal with them. Your staff may require the universal head immobilizer if they suspect that someone has sustained a spinal injury. The head immobilizer keeps the person from moving their head until medical assistance arrives.
Soft and sturdy material comprises the universal head immobilizer, allowing it to cradle anyone's head comfortably. This piece provides reliable support after the accident, so you can feel confident that your lifeguards have the equipment they need to protect the injured party.
When an accident occurs, your lifeguards' preparation is vital. Order the universal head immobilizer today.