Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours.
These units were specifically developed and engineered for aquatic applications. All units feature a clear acrylic lid for almost crystal clarity & weather-ability. All strainers are supplied with loose ring flanges. PVC strainers utilize SCH 80 flanges produced from PVC type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B and conform to ANSI B16.5, Class 150, Stainless strainers use a 304 SS backup ring and conform to ANSI/ASME B16.1 Class 150
- The Aquatic Series has been engineered specifically for the Aquatic Industry.
- Composite laminate construction offers corrosion resistance of PVC and the mechanical strength of fiberglass.
- FRP Strainers are Solvent Fused and backwelded prior to addition of fiberglass over-wrap.
- If necessary strainers can be made to conform to ASME code for non-metallic pressure vessels.
- The Lid Attachment Assembly is machined from solid 304 SS bar and should outlast the strainer.
- Our stainless strainers are welded from SCH 10 304 SS and have the same design and features
- Both materials create minimum pressure drop in the line due to large open area: pipe diameter ratios.
- Wide variety of models and configurations to choose from as well as custom strainers for special applications.