Laerdal Little Junior QCPR
The Laerdal Little Junior manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer. This CPR manikin features head tilt, chin lift, and jaw thrust for a more realist training.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
- Lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Includes: Little Junior Manikin, Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Junior Faces, 2 Junior Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.