FINIS Fuse Racejohn
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
The Fuse technical racing suit is an introductory-level racing suit that offers elite-level beneﬁts. The Fuse is constructed with a unique hydro-reﬂective textile to provide UVA/UVB protection. The resilient properties of the fabric ensure a comfortable ﬁt and reduce drag. The suit is designed to provide ﬂexible compression without limiting range of motion. The bonded seams and durable features of the Fuse offer a versatile and universal ﬁt. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
- UV protective textile: Hydro-reflective for UV protection.
- Versatile fit: Bonded seams and durable features for a universal fit.
- Flexible compression: For compression without restriction.
- Optimal compression technology: High-compression with resilient elasticity.
- Silicone watertight edges: For a comfortable grip.
- Welded seam technology: Bonded seams with double panel construction for less drag.
- Hydro-reflective properties: Repels water to reduce drag and turbulence.
- Knit construction: 71% Polymaide, 29% Elastane Knit.
- Assembled by hand in the EU of premium Italian fabric.
- Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
Please enter desired quantities below and click the "Add to Cart" button.
* If stock is low, remainaing quantities are displayed below.