FINIS Alignment Kickboard
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours.
The FINIS Alignment Kickboard is a new kicking tool that helps teach and maintain body alignment for swimmers of all abilities. The stabilizing hand strap allows users to place their hands on the board without having to grab the sides, creating ideal alignment from the fingertips through the toes.
- Small sized foam board floats a few inches below the water surface, allowing the user to maintain body alignment by staying flat in the water and not having to kick upwards at an angle.
- Sleek hydrodynamic design is safe on the shoulders.
- Great for streamline, underwater, and side kicking drills.
- Allows for correct body position.
- Sturdy foam kickboard with stabilizing hand strap.
- Designed to maintain optimum body alignment and lengthen body position.
- Hydrodynamic Profile: Keeps swimmers streamlined from finger tips to toes.
- Submersible Design: Use just below the water line, creating ideal body alignment.
- Stabilizing Hand Strap: Control the board without gripping, and place the hands and arms in a streamline.
- Shoulder-Safe: Smaller design puts less pressure on the shoulders.
- All Four Swim Strokes: Great for standard kicking in all four competitive stokes, one arm drills and side kicking.
- Sturdy Foam: Coated material resists the damaging effects of chlorine.
- Lightweight Structure: Compact frame makes for easy storage and travel.