Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
The Supertensioner® is unique to AntiWave. As the original turnbuckle tensioning device on the market, it doesn’t merely set the standard--it is the standard. From its ease of use to its simple yet rugged design, the Supertensioner® is a state-of-the-art solution to the age-old hassles associated with the traditional drum and ratchet systems.
- Is easy to adjust. All you need to tension or release the lane line is a few twists of the wrist. Even kids can handle this! Because there is no ratchet mechanism, there is no wrench to lose. While the old-style ratchet system is cumbersome and bulky, the "Supertensioner" is sleek, stylish and trouble-free.
- Can't be accidentally released. All other ratchet-type tensioning devices can be "tripped accidentally, often resulting in a mess of cable and ratchet teeth. With its lock-nut feature, this simply cannot happen with our turnbuckle system.
- Will not fray the cable.The body of the Supertensioner is designed to rotate around the cable, rather than the cable being tightly wound around a small-diameter drum. This effectively removes fraying cable, safety concerns and the need for plastic coated cable from the equation.
- Saves time and eliminates hassles when reconfiguring the pool. After initial installation (which is really easy; the "Supertensioner" comes with clear, simple instructions), getting lanes in and out of the pool is a matter of minutes.
- Is molded and factory assembled in Sanger, Texas, using the highest quality materials.
- Comes with AntiWave's comprehensive standard 3-Year Warranty.
- Can be used on existing lane lines.If it is time to upgrade or replace existing tensioning devices, the "Supertensioner" is designed to fit any lane line using 1/8-inch cable.