These economical, low profile starting platforms are a great entry level starting platform for recreational or training facilities that have a lot of new swimmers. The stainless steel frame is electropolished to a high sheen, and will resist corrosion. The footboard has a sanded tread for safety. Order the 30” model when your water depth is 6’ or more and your deck to water dimension is 12” or less. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
- 1.90" O.D. x .065" type 316L stainless steel tube with polished and buffed finish.
- (A40190-5) Laminated fir, covered and reinforced by fiberglass-22" x 22"
- (w/hardware-A40205-1) (Bar only 2402050) 1.00" O.D. x .065" wall, type 316L stainless steel tubing fastened to the side rails flush with the front of the platform.
- (A41659-0) Chrome plated brass.
- 1.90" O.D. x .065" wall, type 316L stainless steel tubing.
- (LTDF-105) 15 Elite, type 304 polished stainless steel.
- NOTE: Includes lower backstroke bar anchors.